The Ashlyn Writes Shop
The Stewardship Series: Ordering Your Time & Productivity
You have more time than you think you do.
One of my favorite authors said that, but it wasn't until doing a deep dive into my productivity that I saw it—she was right.
Whether it's 1-on-1 work taking up much of your day and trying to find hours to create your own content, spending more time with the Lord, making the move to full-time, or just trying to figure out the balance between home office life and laundry/dinner/Netflix-with-the-hubs, time management's a bear, and I want to tangibly hand over a guide to break down your business into stewardship over God's precious gift of time on this earth that matters.
What You Get:
- Instant access to the 33-page digital download
- 17 journal prompts to stop and consider where your time is going
- A guide to saying no—which yes, it's okay to say from time to time!
- How to track your time to see where it goes, plus a fillable time tracker and a link to the one I use every day in my business (hint: it's free!)
- 8 of my own personal productivity systems that I use in my own life, both personally and what we use in our business
- 15 go-to tools I've found that work ... and no, I'm not into productivity tools that are just bright and shiny ... they have to WORK!