Nurture your new subscribers with the same email templates I've used as a basis for work for my clients like Natalie Franke, Jenna Kutcher, Laura Hooper Calligraphy, and more.
You're pumped about getting into email marketing, but you're sick of seeing that unsubscribe count jump at every email you send.
What if there were a way to get their buy-in BEFORE they ever made it to your newsletter list?
Enter the welcome sequence.
Now, you’re gonna have to put your personality in it, ok? Otherwise, it won't work.
But if you promise me that, I'll show you the psychology behind a nurture sequence that you can write it for YOUR specific reader: no one knows your offer, your story, your brand, your process, or your audience like you. If you can take this template as a creative blueprint to flesh out with your unique brand, tying in that time you planned corporate events for NASCAR or that time you left your lens at home and had to race to grab it, you'll have loyal, ride-or-die subscribers salivating over for the next time you pop up in their inboxes.
SWIPE THE 7-PACK COLLECTION SEQUENCE OF AUTOMATION EMAILS I've gotten up to 75% open rates with.
As you may have discovered templates are a go-to for DIYing your own copy for your business. I make templates out of anything I write more than once, and even lean on them to start projects, campaigns, and entire email sequences. I wrote client-facing email marketing for brands like Delta Air Lines as a marketing professional, and now? It's my joy to write for top-tier creatives with the same copy hacks.
- Instant access to the 21-page digital download
- A recording of my Ultimate ConvertKit Masterclass Walk-Thru, showing you the quick-and-dirty tips you need to do in ConvertKit to get up and running right away—plus, a discount on the software.
- 7 persuasion-trigger filled email templates to personalize and enhance your reader onboarding experience, including emails like:
The Hold Up Wait A Minute Starter Email ... so right away, you can confirm that your readers are gonna be picking up what you're putting down
The Self-Segmenter Email so you can get them tagged and organized according to whatever they may fancy that you'll be offering
- An If I Were You Template—the secret email I use to a sliver of the list, confirming that I won't send them anything they don't want in the future
The Surveyor Template—so we can start priming your email readers to have a conversation with y-o-u!
- What to send when it's time to tell them What to Expect
- Plus, The 3 Final Tips & Tricks I'm most often asked by clients that pay 4-figures for me to write for them, so you can DIY your way to welcome sequence wisdom